Our contact details:
Full names and legal entities: Retha McFarlane
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Number: +971 50 341 5080
General Data Protection Regulation:
The personal information you provide us must be accurate and up to date. You have the right to decline any use of your personal data according to applicable law in the UAE and/or application of other applicable laws (such as GDPR). Please inform us of any changes of your personal information; or if you would like to request deletion of your personal information, by email us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would be made in-active and would be kept separately.
Data we collect:
1. Identity Data: title, first name, last name, address, marital status and gender.
2. Contact Data: email address, website URL and/or telephone numbers. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter this information.
3. Transaction Data: details about your payments for products and services you have purchased from us.
4. Photos or other data uploaded onto our website by you or shared with other users of our website by you via our website.
5. Communication with us via email, electronic, non-electronic and social media platforms.
6. Networks made available to us with your permission from your contacts and social media.
7. Personal Data (optional) to cater for specific needs:
– Relevant physical or mental health issues.
– Relevant cultural information or religious beliefs.
– Information on a partner, children, dependents and pets on the property.
8. How we collect personal data:
– Filling in of forms on our site as well as entering in competitions, promotions or surveys.
– Communicating with us by social media post, email or phone.
9. We use your Personal Data in the contract between us and communication between us on all social media platforms.
Our website may include links to plug-ins, third-party websites and applications. Selecting these links may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We are not responsible and do not control these third-party website’s privacy statements.